What is Digital Signage?
Ten Foot Digital has been helping companies use digital signage in their marketing and creating extraordinary spaces for over 10 years. We have created digital signage installations as small as 10 inches to spectacular sizes of over 22 feet tall and wide! We’ve produced thousands of displays and media players and shipped them around the globe. We use a combination of display technologies, including LED direct view panels, LCD panels, and custom manufactured products for integration into kiosks.
When people refer to “digital signage,” “electronic signage,” or “digital signs” they are referring to digital displays that show digital images, video, streaming media and dynamic information that is used to inform and persuade the viewer.
Retailers and transportation systems have been using digital signage for many years and are the most common industries for using digital signage today. But digital signage use is expanding every day; more and more campuses, government institutions and corporations are finding ways to benefit from this increasingly affordable marketing and communication tool.
Why do I need Digital Signage?
Digital signs gives your business a chance to stand out, an opportunity to be extraordinary. There are many benefits to using digital signage. At Ten Foot Digital we look at digital signs from a branding, marketing and information point of view.
Here are some branding, marketing and informational benefits to using digital signage:
1. Eliminates the costs and wait time compared to printing. Content can be updated frequently, even multiple times during the day!
2. It’s impressive. It captures a viewer’s attention and viewers are more 4 times more likely to see your promotion on a digital sign.
3. Your competitors are using it.
4. It can generate additional income for your facility by selling advertising on your network.
5. Customers are attracted to it at the point of sale and it is proven to be influential in the customers decision making process.
6. It can be interactive and engage customers when a sales person is not available.
7. It is an effective and efficient tool for communicating messages and current data throughout a company or department.
8. It’s flexible. Digital signage can display everything from images to video and news to social media.
Where does it go?
Digital signs can be used anywhere you have a viewing audience. We have completed projects in retail store displays, retail storefronts, office lobbies, restaurants, cafes and tradeshows.
Where you use displays, and who is going to view them, determines the type of content you show. All of these details are determined by your digital signage content strategy. Ten Foot Digital will help you create your strategy, select the best technology, create effective content, help install and make sure everything is running properly.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in adding digital signage to you marketing or corporate communication projects you can give us a call at 201-549-3920, or submit our FREE Project Consultation Questionnaire by clicking here.